Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > A New bie's doubt

A New bie's doubt

Naren

Hello Grp,

I am new to perl.I am supposed to write a perl code which involves
hashes

line => $lnCnt1,

data => "array1",

how can one append a key value pair programmatically.I could not get it in a
book available here.

thaanx in advance,

rgds,

Naren.

James Willmore

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:40:44 +0200
"Naren" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
<snip>

> how can one append a key value pair programmatically.I could not get
> it in a book available here.

type on the command line:
perldoc perl

This is the documentation for Perl. You will find, over time, that
the book is a supplement to the already existing documentation

To answer the original question, type:
perldoc -q hash

It may not provide a direct answer to the direct question, but you may
need it later on.

HTH

--
Jim

for more information.

a fortune quote ...
It's easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to
them.

dotnet doubt can any body clarify my doubt challa462@gmail.com ASP .Net 0 08-22-2012 06:02 AM
Doubt new window Paulo ASP .Net 1 08-14-2007 03:06 PM
doubt about doubt Bob Nelson C Programming 11 07-30-2006 08:17 PM
Doubt on new operator edu.mvk C++ 6 07-17-2006 03:25 PM
New Releases: More No Doubt, Jonny Quest & Sealab: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 2 03-06-2004 07:46 PM

Advertisments