Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Downloading older versions of Perl

Downloading older versions of Perl

cfu20

Does anyone know where I can download older versions of Perl binary
distributions (specifically 4.0) ?

Thanks a lot !

Jay Tilton

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (cfu20) wrote:

: Does anyone know where I can download older versions of Perl binary
: distributions (specifically 4.0) ?

http://cpan.org/src/unsupported/

David H. Adler

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Jay Tilton wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) (cfu20) wrote:
>
>: Does anyone know where I can download older versions of Perl binary
>: distributions (specifically 4.0) ?
>
> http://cpan.org/src/unsupported/

If you're downloading this for any reason beyond academic interest, of
course, you should definitely take into consideration that there's a
*reason* for that directory's name...

dha

--
David H. Adler - <(E-Mail Removed)> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
And you know, you can have all the good audio gear in the world, but