Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Problem viewing Google threads for clpm (& others)

Problem viewing Google threads for clpm (& others)

Chris Charley

Hi All,

I keep getting the message in Google groups,

Unable to find thread. Please recheck the URL.

when trying to access the links in this group. I did a Google search
and only found one result for this problem (link below).

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...upport.general

It is not only clpm but other groups as well. I don't know how to
reach Google with this problem - couldn't find anyone to contact at
their site.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I know this is _way_ OT, but
didn't know where else to ask. Even if someone replies to this post, I
probably won't be able to view it!!

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Charley

Hello

I thought I canceled this post to clpm but somehow it got posted. I
meant to post to Google support only.

Chris

Penna Elabi

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Chris Charley) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed) om>...

> I keep getting the message in Google groups,
>
> Unable to find thread. Please recheck the URL.
>
> when trying to access the links in this group.

Google Groups is having problems, see thread:

http://groups.google.com/groups?&thr...ing.google.com