Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Key Problems With Google Groups in Mozilla - Please Help

Key Problems With Google Groups in Mozilla - Please Help

News Reader

I've yet to get any response to this problem. Has anyone else experienced it?

* Problem occurs when viewing a message thread using Google Groups.
* Page Up, Page Down, Home, and End keys do NOT work.
* If I press F7, then F5, the keys will work again.

I'm running Mozilla 1.7 on 98SE (it did the same thing with 1.6 and FireFox).

Many thanks for any info that will help solve this problem.