Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Taskbar ion for Thunderbird.

Taskbar ion for Thunderbird.

--- The Boffin ---

Hey guys,

just wondering if anyone knows where the icon is located because at
present when I get an email a space opens up on my task bar but I don't
see an icon of any kind.

Would like to know what it looks like and where its located on my harddrive.

Is it located in the Thunderbird folder or in the doc and app section?

cheers and thanks in advance.

mike555

--- The Boffin --- <mmm@com> wrote in message news:<40d77c0a$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Hey guys,
>
> just wondering if anyone knows where the icon is located because at
> present when I get an email a space opens up on my task bar but I don't
> see an icon of any kind.
>
> Would like to know what it looks like and where its located on my harddrive.
>
> Is it located in the Thunderbird folder or in the doc and app section?
>
> cheers and thanks in advance.

=== I think they are in .. C:\Program Files\Mozilla
Thunderbird\chrome\icons\default ... but of course you can change
the icon if it looks weird to you (it does to me- kinda like an
envelope with a wig ) there is a ton of places to get icons on the web
.... www.it-mate.com.uk comes to mind
.... hope this helps...... Mike555 ===========

Delphi 2007 + Themed support + WinXP64Pro + Side Taskbar = System Crash + Taskbar not working. Skybuck Flying Windows 64bit 4 08-27-2007 02:17 PM
Day shown on taskbar and unable to make settings on taskbar displays. Charlie Evans Computer Support 4 05-31-2005 03:01 PM
prolonged charging Li-ion in Laptop Joan Bakker Computer Support 6 04-01-2004 03:59 PM
Quest...ion Mika Suomi Java 2 02-14-2004 07:50 PM
Generic L-ion Battery for Canon AlanRab Digital Photography 3 07-12-2003 06:15 AM

Advertisments