Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Subroutine as a new Task

Subroutine as a new Task

Jochen Friedmann

Hello,

how can I start a soubroutine as a new task.
The main script should run on until the end is reached.
But the subroutine should run in another task where I can work with it.
OS: Win200,WinNT