Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > tagline for email?

tagline for email?

Allen Thompson

I use Mozilla 1.6 for my e-mail. How do I add a tag line to my
messages?

Pun Krocker

On this day, 21/June/04 20:41, Allen Thompson said the following:
> I use Mozilla 1.6 for my e-mail. How do I add a tag line to my
> messages?

Try TagZilla, works great.

--
d[_]b PK

interviewing people who can't talk
for people who can't read."

Allen Thompson

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:42:33 +0100, Pun Krocker
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On this day, 21/June/04 20:41, Allen Thompson said the following:
>> I use Mozilla 1.6 for my e-mail. How do I add a tag line to my
>> messages?

>Try TagZilla, works great.

I know about TagZilla, but I have looked at it, and it seems to
complex to install for me, so in spite of its limitations, I would
like to use Mozilla's internal tag line facility, but I cannot find
out how to.

Pun Krocker

On this day, 21/June/04 21:19, Allen Thompson said the following:
> On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:42:33 +0100, Pun Krocker
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>On this day, 21/June/04 20:41, Allen Thompson said the following:
>>
>>>I use Mozilla 1.6 for my e-mail. How do I add a tag line to my
>>>messages?

>>Try TagZilla, works great.

> I know about TagZilla, but I have looked at it, and it seems to
> complex to install for me, so in spite of its limitations, I would
> like to use Mozilla's internal tag line facility, but I cannot find
> out how to.

Ah , just make a sig in a text document and save it then in settings for
email account you can add sig (pointing it to the doc you made).

Cheers