Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Javascript for Custom web control

Javascript for Custom web control

No One

I have a custom webcontrol that displays a menu bar consisting of a
table with images. Each image as a link. The parts are made of Web
controls, not straight html. I need to write a Javascript that will do
an image swap on the mouse over event, but I cannot figure out how to
get to the parts. I've named them with an Id, but they don't seem
reachable by that.

=?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=

Go to http://www,htmlgoodies.com
And get a swap image event!
And later add the js to the page_load of ur code

"No One" wrote:

> I have a custom webcontrol that displays a menu bar consisting of a
> table with images. Each image as a link. The parts are made of Web
> controls, not straight html. I need to write a Javascript that will do
> an image swap on the mouse over event, but I cannot figure out how to
> get to the parts. I've named them with an Id, but they don't seem
> reachable by that.

No One

I am not asking for a swap image script. I am having trouble accessing the
WebForm Controls that ASP.Net is rendering.