Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Good Auto test tool for ASP.NET web applications

Good Auto test tool for ASP.NET web applications

=?Utf-8?B?U2hhdw==?=

Does anyone know where I can find good and reliable automated test tools for
ASP.NET web applications. I need some basic test features, such as detecting
crash, stress test… We have very limited budget, perhaps few hundreds dollar.
So, low cost and freeware are very welcomed. Thanks ahead.

Shaw

=?Utf-8?B?S2VuIENveCBbTWljcm9zb2Z0IE1WUF0=?=

If you need free ones, Microsoft offers a couple stress testers:

Stress tools to test your Web server