Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Dynamic Table Control placement

Dynamic Table Control placement

=?Utf-8?B?a2x5bm4=?=

I have 2 Table Controls generated with Visual Studio .NET. I dont know how
big the first one will be until after page load (this page is called from
somewhere so the tables rows/columns vary each time). So I need to place the
second one below the first one automatically. Plus I'll also be place a
couple drop down lists, buttons, etc below the first one.

Any ideas of how to do this? Right now,I cant get the second table to move.

Note: i tried building a table in my HTML and placing my 2 server asp.net
controls in between but that didnt work

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Make sure your pageLayout property is set to FlowLayout instead of
GridLayout.
(After the change you may need to delete your controls and then re-add them
to the form to get them to truly switch to flow.)
Then your controls should automatically flow one after the other without
bunching up on top of each other.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP