Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > client script syntex error

client script syntex error

Nikhil Patel

Hi all,
I have the following code in the asp.net page added at runtime using
RegisterStartupScript. But I get an error in the browser(syntex error-no
details). DisplayLookupValues is a function declared as protected in code
behind file. Thanks.

<script>EditLookup("LeaseType",45);
<% DisplayLookupValues(); %></script>

Nikhil Patel

Hi,
I think the problem is in the second line of the script. If I don't add
the second line, I don't get any error. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

SYNTEX ERROR in C# ghufran Software 0 07-28-2008 01:54 PM
Strange syntex: beginner Nagrik Perl Misc 5 03-21-2008 03:47 AM
Odd script error when using client script callbacks (ASP.NET 2.0) =?Utf-8?B?TG93bGFuZGVy?= ASP .Net 0 03-27-2007 10:30 PM
Help with error 500, but compiles and runs on my server and syntex checks out froil Perl Misc 4 03-08-2006 02:47 AM
1.5.0 Syntex Question Aryeh M. Friedman Java 2 03-17-2005 03:59 PM

Advertisments