Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Help

jeremy.weiser@sbcglobal.net

I have currently been assigned the task of building a webpage. I need
to have e-commerce built in so the company can sell their products (its
a country store). I own the Macromedia Studio MX Suite: Dreamweaver,
Flash, Freehand, Fireworks, Cold Fusion. What software should I use? I
need help quick!!!!! I also need to rig up a database that users can
log into to purchase items. Anybody that can help please do...or email
me http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Hywel Jenkins

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> I have currently been assigned the task of building a webpage. I need
> to have e-commerce built in so the company can sell their products (its
> a country store). I own the Macromedia Studio MX Suite: Dreamweaver,
> Flash, Freehand, Fireworks, Cold Fusion. What software should I use? I
> need help quick!!!!! I also need to rig up a database that users can
> log into to purchase items. Anybody that can help please do...or email
> me

Good subject line. What's the JavaScript angle?

You need to find someone that will do the work for you in return for
money. If you're asking questions on such basic points (in the wrong
group) you're in over your head.

Nice range of software. Is it worth the money?

--
Hywel http://kibo.org.uk/
I do not eat quiche.

Randy Webb

Hywel Jenkins wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>
>>I have currently been assigned the task of building a webpage. I need
>>to have e-commerce built in so the company can sell their products (its
>>a country store). I own the Macromedia Studio MX Suite: Dreamweaver,
>>Flash, Freehand, Fireworks, Cold Fusion. What software should I use? I
>>need help quick!!!!! I also need to rig up a database that users can
>>log into to purchase items. Anybody that can help please do...or email
>>me

> Good subject line. What's the JavaScript angle?
>
> You need to find someone that will do the work for you in return for
> money. If you're asking questions on such basic points (in the wrong
> group) you're in over your head.
>
> Nice range of software. Is it worth the money?

Its not even worth the plastic the CD's were made of, much less the
money spent on it

--
Randy
Question: Why?