Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > firefox logo image

Reply
Thread Tools

firefox logo image

 
 
Richard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-18-2004
http://users.cjb.net/rsb01/screen001.jpg

This is the logo image I speak of.
If Mozilla is opensource stuff, why is the windows logo attached here?
The logo is a registered trademark of M$.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Laurent Bugnion
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-18-2004
Hi,

Richard wrote:
> http://users.cjb.net/rsb01/screen001.jpg
>
> This is the logo image I speak of.
> If Mozilla is opensource stuff, why is the windows logo attached here?
> The logo is a registered trademark of M$.


This is a known bug in Firefox, it doesnt mean anything except that a
programmer made a mistae somewhere. You shouldn't read too much in a logo...

See
<URL:http://tinyurl.com/5k6eh>

HTH,

Laurent
--
Laurent Bugnion, GalaSoft
Software engineering: http://www.galasoft-LB.ch
Private/Malaysia: http://mypage.bluewin.ch/lbugnion
Support children in Calcutta: http://www.calcutta-espoir.ch
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Richard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-18-2004

"Laurent Bugnion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Richard wrote:
> > http://users.cjb.net/rsb01/screen001.jpg
> >
> > This is the logo image I speak of.
> > If Mozilla is opensource stuff, why is the windows logo attached here?
> > The logo is a registered trademark of M$.

>
> This is a known bug in Firefox, it doesnt mean anything except that a
> programmer made a mistae somewhere. You shouldn't read too much in a

logo...
>
> See
> <URL:http://tinyurl.com/5k6eh>
>


Cool. With that method you can change it to any icon you want.
Wonder if the programmer worked for M$ and forgot what he was doing eh?


 
Reply With Quote
 
Laurent Bugnion
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-18-2004
Hi,

Richard wrote:

> "Laurent Bugnion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>Richard wrote:
>>
>>>http://users.cjb.net/rsb01/screen001.jpg
>>>
>>>This is the logo image I speak of.
>>>If Mozilla is opensource stuff, why is the windows logo attached here?
>>>The logo is a registered trademark of M$.

>>
>>This is a known bug in Firefox, it doesnt mean anything except that a
>>programmer made a mistae somewhere. You shouldn't read too much in a

>
> logo...
>
>>See
>><URL:http://tinyurl.com/5k6eh>
>>

>
> Cool. With that method you can change it to any icon you want.
> Wonder if the programmer worked for M$ and forgot what he was doing eh?


Conspiracy theories? You got to be american

Anyway, the bug only occurs on old OSes, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Laurent
--
Laurent Bugnion, GalaSoft
Software engineering: http://www.galasoft-LB.ch
Private/Malaysia: http://mypage.bluewin.ch/lbugnion
Support children in Calcutta: http://www.calcutta-espoir.ch
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
pesky windows logo instead of firefox on scrollbar buggerbuggerbugger Firefox 7 08-09-2004 02:13 PM
Adding an logo-image/tekst to an existing image. Richard ASP .Net 6 06-22-2004 08:34 AM
Re: Help on getting a sharper image logo and flag in attachments Brian H Computer Support 0 03-02-2004 09:04 PM
Re: Help on getting a sharper image logo and flag in attachments -= Hawk =- Computer Support 0 03-02-2004 07:50 PM
logo text as image? chlori HTML 2 02-27-2004 07:18 PM



Advertisments