Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > can't use View, Source menu to open the source code.

can't use View, Source menu to open the source code.

Jenny

Hi,

I can't use View, Source menu to open the source code of a page. I am
using WinXP and IE 6. Here is the link:

http://news.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.p...ws&MsgID=21414

Could you try it? If you can't use View, Source menu to open the
source code, could you help me to figure out why?

Thanks a lot.

Jenny

RobG

Jenny wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't use View, Source menu to open the source code of a page. I am
> using WinXP and IE 6. Here is the link:

Works fine in Firefox and IE. The charset is gb2312, which may require
extra language support but I'm not sure - I installed 'em all so don't
know what will happen if they aren't.

--
Rob

Randy Webb

Jenny wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can't use View, Source menu to open the source code of a page. I am
> using WinXP and IE 6. Here is the link:

Clear your cache, try again.

--
Randy

Dag Sunde

"Jenny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi,
>
> I can't use View, Source menu to open the source code of a page. I am
> using WinXP and IE 6. Here is the link:
>
> http://news.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.p...ws&MsgID=21414
>
> Could you try it? If you can't use View, Source menu to open the
> source code, could you help me to figure out why?

I bet you have a shortcut to Notepad on your desktop...?
Delete it, and try view the source again...

--
Dag.