Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > display print preview dialog, not print dialog

display print preview dialog, not print dialog

Matt

If I do the following, it will pop up print dialog. But i want to produce
"File->Print Preview" Screen. Is it possible to do that?

<input type="button" value='Print Preview' onClick='window.print();'>

thanks!!

Randy Webb

Matt wrote:

> If I do the following, it will pop up print dialog. But i want to produce
> "File->Print Preview" Screen. Is it possible to do that?

Not in a default security, non-ActiveX environment.

--
Randy
Question: Why?