Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Mailing list manager

Mailing list manager

La Sonda

Hi to everyone,

I'm a newbie of javascript language, i need an info.

I've built on my web site a mailing list subscribe in java, the mail
addresses are store on a Access database.

My question :

Is it possibile to build an administrator form where I can send a mail
message to my mailing list?

Important : my web site hasn't a SMTP server, so I wll have to send by an
external SMTP.

Thanks in advance for all of your kind reply

La Sonda