Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to implement SSO on ASP.NET application using Sun One agent ?

How to implement SSO on ASP.NET application using Sun One agent ?

CV

Hi,
My asp.net application is currently using Forms Authentication. But we
want to implement SSO instead.
The way it will be done is: An ISAPI filter will be installed on IIS
5.0 which will autheticate a user and will send the information of the
user in HTTP Headers. I'll have to read the HTTP headers and have to
let the user navigate the site depending on the roles he is in..

If anyone has implemented it, or if you have seen any examples, then
Please let me know.
Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
CV

bruce barker

in global.asax (HttpApplication), you can read the header and setup the
identity.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...