Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > internet explorer and png alpha transparency

internet explorer and png alpha transparency

Fabian

I have heard that there is a way, using some ie-pecific scripting
functions, to force msie to recognise png alpha transparencies. Does
anyone know anythng about this?

Fabian
Visit my website often and for long periods!
http://www.lajzar.co.uk

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen

"Fabian" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> I have heard that there is a way, using some ie-pecific scripting
> functions, to force msie to recognise png alpha transparencies. Does
> anyone know anythng about this?

Yep.
I googled for "ie png behavior", and the "do you fell lucky" match
was:
<URL:http://webfx.eae.net/dhtml/pngbehavior/pngbehavior.html>

/L