Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > "Object moved to here." in firefox or "The page cannot be displayed" in IE

"Object moved to here." in firefox or "The page cannot be displayed" in IE

JohnZing

i tried to install asp.net forums
all went ok, but after login i always get
"Object moved to here." in firefox or "The page cannot be displayed" in IE

when i hit refresh, the page loads fine.

the problem occurs only when i try to run the application hosted in my
hosting provider, not in my local IIS server.

any ideas?
thank you.

=?Utf-8?B?S2VuIENveCBbTWljcm9zb2Z0IE1WUF0=?=

Hi John,

One thing to try is to change the caching. Try this?

<%@ Page Language="VB" %>
<script runat="server">
Sub page_Load
Response.Cache.SetCacheability(HttpCacheability.Pu blic)
end sub
' Insert page code here

</script>