Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > click on thumbnail

click on thumbnail

Jobu

Hello,

When i click on an image, i would like it to appear again, but bigger in an
other cell of my table.
Or should i work with frames?

Can someone help me please? I'm using Dreamweaver ...

Jobu

Randy Webb

Jobu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> When i click on an image, i would like it to appear again, but bigger in an
> other cell of my table.
> Or should i work with frames?
>
> Can someone help me please? I'm using Dreamweaver ...

Find a better editor, or at least learn how to fix the crappy code
Dreamweaver produces.

P.S. Dreamweaver has a built-in image swap function.

--
Randy

click click click Andy Morrison Computer Support 7 12-20-2007 06:50 AM
Displaying a Thumbnail vs. creating a thumbnail David Lozzi ASP .Net 1 02-01-2006 10:34 PM
click on thumbnail Jobu HTML 7 09-06-2004 07:34 AM
Datalist selects Item after first click, but does apply the SelectedItemTemplate after the second click only Dirk Meusel ASP .Net 1 08-19-2003 09:56 AM

Advertisments