Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > window.open(URL) only can open a html page, but not posting form data?

window.open(URL) only can open a html page, but not posting form data?

Matt

If I do this, it can only open a html page, but not post the form data
display.asp.

window.open('display.asp', "newWin",
"scrollbars=0,menubar=0,toolbar=0,location=0,statu s=0");

correct? Then what's the workarounds to post the form data to a new
window like window.open()?

please advise. thanks!!

Michael Winter

On 22 Aug 2004 14:30:20 -0700, Matt <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

[Duplicate post]

This is no different from your last post and I've already given you the
answer.

Mike

--
Michael Winter