Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > progress meter or refresh to keep session alive

progress meter or refresh to keep session alive

bromere@hotmail.com

I have a process that is being run that is not threaded at this time.
It currently is timing out at the server after roughly 2 minutes due
to "inactivity". I am looking to determine if there is a progress
meter that I can use to keep the session alive and continue. Or, is
there a way in script to refresh at periodic times to accomplish the
same result? Any information on this topic would be appreciated.