Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Frames Problem

Frames Problem

Jenn

I am stumped. I am trying to make buttons that function as forward and
back buttons in a different window. It works ok on my Mac but when I go
over to PC IE the wrong window gets changed. My navigation bar becomes
filled with my index.htm page (and I am not even calling it) and I lose
my navigation controls.
Ultimately I would like to have this page not have to rely on the
browser's "back" and "forward" buttons and I would like to open the
window without them. I need to get this part working first. Obviously I
am a newbie. Any help is really really appreciated.

http://www.extravaganzadesign.com/aw/frame4.htm

having a problem with scrolling frames as if no frames surfunbear@yahoo.com HTML 0 03-08-2006 09:54 PM
Frames and borders around specific frames meyousikmann@yahoo.com HTML 1 02-10-2006 11:12 PM
Frames or not Frames... Ale HTML 17 08-05-2005 12:10 AM
Link needed to go from a non-frames page to a Frames page, and load a particular frame. How? - Newbe Philip HTML 3 06-28-2004 03:06 PM
From Frames to no frames? Powerslave2112 HTML 2 01-20-2004 10:30 PM

Advertisments