Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DataList Formatting

DataList Formatting

=?Utf-8?B?SmltIEhlYXZleQ==?=

I am wanting to get a margin on my page with the datagrid of 15px. To do
this, I placed the datagrid into a table, actually a table within a table.
This does not seem to be the most effective means for achieving this
objective. It works, I'm not sure why, but it works. Is there a more
effective means to do this?

IF I do use a table to place my datagrid into and I want the
"editItemTemplate" to be more then one line, how do I cause multiple lines to
occur? If I place a "<TR> within the "EditItemTemplate", the editor places
the squigly line under the <TR> and tells me it is not allowed within the
schema.

Thanks in advance for your assitance!!