Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Open showModalDialog from showModalDialog

Open showModalDialog from showModalDialog

Jonathan

Hi,

I am trying to open a showModalDialog from another showModalDialog. I want
to get some information in the showModalDialog that is opened from the
other one. After getting that information, i want to come back on the
parent showModalDialog (focus) and refresh it if possible.

Now i know that showModalDialog lose focus for some reason but what i dont
know is if there is a way to get it back. If anybody has some link, site,
code, examples, i would be very please.

Thanks in advance.

Jonathan

refresh parent window on close showModalDialog? Simon Storr ASP .Net 5 07-23-2012 05:35 AM
showModalDialog kgs ASP .Net 1 11-25-2003 06:14 AM
closing showModalDialog window from server side jayuya ASP .Net 2 07-15-2003 02:09 PM
Could I use showModalDialog Enosh Chang ASP .Net 0 07-03-2003 07:58 AM

Advertisments