Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > border disappears when assign the style for a link

border disappears when assign the style for a link

Roderik

I made a kind of tabular navigation (still in development). You can see
it here:
http://www.top100nederland.net/test/tabjes.htm

When I click on the first tab, the border disappears. I thought it
should change it's color, but it shouldn't disappear. Any idea, what is
wrong in my script?

Thanks in advance,

Roderik

--
http://www.archytas.nl/
webdesign, internet applicaties, internetgestuurde elektronica

Roderik

Roderik wrote:

> I made a kind of tabular navigation (still in development). You can see
> it here:
> http://www.top100nederland.net/test/tabjes.htm
>
> When I click on the first tab, the border disappears. I thought it
> should change it's color, but it shouldn't disappear. Any idea, what is
> wrong in my script?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Roderik

It has been solved. The method was quite okay, but I did apply a
different (not existing) class at the same time.