Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > how to write java script parser

how to write java script parser

arcpin

hi all
can anyone help me in solving my problem
i want to get text from given script
i need to do some translation on user defined text
can anyone tell me how to get just user defined text from given script
Is anyone know parser for seperating text from given script which is
in html or xml page
thanks

import parser does not import parser.py in same dir on win Joel Hedlund Python 2 11-11-2006 03:46 PM
XML Parser VS HTML Parser ZOCOR Java 11 10-05-2004 01:58 PM
XMLparser: Difference between parser.setErrorHandler() vs. parser.setContentHandler() Bernd Oninger Java 0 06-09-2004 01:26 AM
XMLparser: Difference between parser.setErrorHandler() vs. parser.setContentHandler() Bernd Oninger XML 0 06-09-2004 01:26 AM

Advertisments