Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Email Stationery

Email Stationery

mick

I note that OE has various backgrounds for emails
Are there any that can be used with mozilla mail.
Mick

Charlie

mick wrote:
> I note that OE has various backgrounds for emails
> Are there any that can be used with mozilla mail.
> Mick

Email is basically a textual means of communication. Backgrounds, etc,
are just more examples of Bloat from the House of Gates

Charlie.
www.lympledger.co.uk

Walter Mitty

Charlie wrote:

> mick wrote:
>
>> I note that OE has various backgrounds for emails
>> Are there any that can be used with mozilla mail.
>> Mick

> Email is basically a textual means of communication. Backgrounds, etc,
> are just more examples of Bloat from the House of Gates

No they're not. Since when was HTML "Gates" doing?

Moz Champion

mick wrote:
> I note that OE has various backgrounds for emails
> Are there any that can be used with mozilla mail.
> Mick

You dont need a specialized 'stationary' to use with Mozilla, you can use ANY image as the background, as long as you compose in HTML

If you want specific instructions on how to create and use stationary in you messages just ask here
snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.test.multimedia

ANY image can become 'stationary' with Mozilla

--
Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

Moz Champion

Charlie wrote:

> mick wrote:
>
>> I note that OE has various backgrounds for emails
>> Are there any that can be used with mozilla mail.
>> Mick

> Email is basically a textual means of communication. Backgrounds, etc,
> are just more examples of Bloat from the House of Gates
>

> Charlie.
> www.lympledger.co.uk

Incorrect.
In fact it was Netscape who first introduced HTML in email and news, not MS.

And for those who believe in the adage 'a picture is worth a thousand words' its a valued means of communication.

Caveat: Send HTML messages to those who indicate a desire to receive such, to all others send plain text (never send both). Most newsgroups are plain text of course, but there are a few that pander to the HTML purists among us

--
Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

HTML Email Stationery George HTML 0 02-19-2007 12:23 AM
Email Stationery George Javascript 0 02-19-2007 12:06 AM
Saving received stationery in Thunderbird / error message? Galaxy Firefox 1 07-16-2004 01:21 AM
OE6 Stationery ... Raine Computer Support 66 09-09-2003 10:07 PM
Re - OE6 Stationery ... Raine Computer Support 4 09-08-2003 12:41 PM

Advertisments