Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > How do I accomplish this technique? (close window, re-direct other window to new page)

How do I accomplish this technique? (close window, re-direct other window to new page)

Julia Briggs

Ok, here is the scenario --

I have a pop-up window that has some form data, information etc... and
I want that window to close and re-direct the page on the original,
main window that the user would have open (it's a named frame page).
How would I accomplish this feat of wonder and science? Thanks so
much! -Julia

G Roydor

Voyez opener
GR