Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > move mousepointer via javascript?

move mousepointer via javascript?

Harald Weiser

Good morning everybody.

I would like to know if it is possible to move the mousepointer to another
location with Javascript? For example Mouse.jumpTo(x,y)

THX

Harry

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen

"Harald Weiser" <hawe@domea[remove].com> writes:

> Good morning everybody.
>
> I would like to know if it is possible to move the mousepointer to another
> location with Javascript? For example Mouse.jumpTo(x,y)

No. (And luckily so, that would be horrible).

What you can do, and what some abusive pages have done, is to move the
browser below the cursor after the user has pressed the button, forcing a
click on an unrelated button.

/L