Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Default Email

Default Email

Scott Nelson

How can I make Thunderbird my default email in Firefox. When I click on
an email link in Firefox now, nothing happens. Any help would be
appreciated.

Alan Grossberg

"Scott Nelson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can I make Thunderbird my default email in Firefox. When I click on
> an email link in Firefox now, nothing happens. Any help would be
> appreciated.

In T-bird, click on Tools/Options/click the first box in General Settings.

Scott Nelson

Thanks!! I was looking in Firefox. Thanks again.