Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Javascript and flash

Javascript and flash

Posting2002

Hi guys,

Quick question -- I have a page using javascript functions for doing some
roll-over work, and at the same time I have a continuous movie made in Flash
which is running...

The problem is that when going over the roll-over buttons (ie. every time
the javascript gets activated), the flash movie pauses for a split second...

What could be the cause of this?

THANKS!!!

Erwin Moller

Posting2002 wrote:

> Hi guys,
>

> Quick question -- I have a page using javascript functions for doing some
> roll-over work, and at the same time I have a continuous movie made in
> Flash which is running...
>
> The problem is that when going over the roll-over buttons (ie. every time
> the javascript gets activated), the flash movie pauses for a split
> second...
>
> What could be the cause of this?

busy processor?

Sounds to me like something you cannot fix.

Maybe ask the vendor of the browser if they have an answer.
(If that is M$, don't bother)

Regards,
Erwin Moller

> THANKS!!!

Canon D60, 28-135IS, 420EX flash, BG-ED3 grip, 1GB Microdrive, some filters and flash diffuser Joe Wilson Digital Photography 2 10-18-2004 05:17 AM
Canon Powershot G3 and flash speedlite 420EX : overexpose in fill-flash Charles Bueche Digital Photography 2 06-07-2004 01:08 PM
Aspx and Javascript and Flash Charles A. Lackman ASP .Net 1 05-20-2004 10:41 AM
Is Flash Flash? Targa Cisco 1 11-25-2003 03:34 PM
Re: With More Flash More Lumix: using an external flash unit with the FZ1 and other digicams Hans-Georg Michna Digital Photography 4 08-24-2003 06:05 PM

Advertisments