Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > an error happened whenever click "back" button in the IE BROWSER, what's wrong?

an error happened whenever click "back" button in the IE BROWSER, what's wrong?

Quentin Huo

Hi:

In my page, there is a user control and there are some actions in the user
control like "save", "delete",...which are the control <asp:button
onclick="btSave_Click" ......>. And there are several links in the page
which are <a href="....."> and go to other pages.

I got an error " The page cannot be displayed........" whenever I did as
followed:

1. in this page, say "page1.aspx", click a button in the user control, for
example "save" button.

2. after the save action is finished, click a link in the page (whatever it
is). I will go another page, say "page2.aspx".

3. in the page2.aspx, click the "Back" button of the IE browser. Now I
should go back to the page1.aspx and I get the error.

if there is not any action on user control, no error happens.

I have no idea what caused the problem. Need help.

Thanks a lot!

Q.