Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > 2 questions about filling a form

2 questions about filling a form

lynn

I want 2 things and I do not know how to get them:
I have a form with 100 fields to fill and 90 are the same kind: some
of these 90 texboxes will countain the same things :
or a word (like "nothing") prefilling all the textboxes that can be
change "onFocus"; that is the 1rst thing I don't know how to do).
or a choosen word coming from a first textbox in a first form with
some precisions (in some other textbox) about the position in the 2d
form to place in multiple fields of the 2nd form.
I am a newby in this language !I there somebody very knid able to give
me directions for more search and more solutions?

Thanks in advance!

Lynn

ZER0

On 18 May 2004 05:53:25 -0700, lynn wrote:

[cut]
> of these 90 texboxes will countain the same things :
> or a word (like "nothing") prefilling all the textboxes that can be
> change "onFocus"; that is the 1rst thing I don't know how to do).

Sorry, my english is not very good. The first question is "How I can change
a the value of a textbox when it gains the focus" ?

> or a choosen word coming from a first textbox in a first form with
> some precisions (in some other textbox) about the position in the 2d
> form to place in multiple fields of the 2nd form.

Argh, I'm lost..
What do you mean?

(Damn.. I've to study eglish..)
--
C'ya,
ZER0 :: coder.gfxer.webDesigner();

Le donne si dividono in 4 categorie: le suore (non la danno a nessuno);
le puttane (la danno a tutti); le stronze (la danno a tutti tranne che
a te); le rompiballe (la danno a te e solo a te).

Now playing: nothing

Lee

ZER0 said:

>On 18 May 2004 05:53:25 -0700, lynn wrote:
>
>[cut]
>> of these 90 texboxes will countain the same things :
>> or a word (like "nothing") prefilling all the textboxes that can be
>> change "onFocus"; that is the 1rst thing I don't know how to do).

>Sorry, my english is not very good. The first question is "How I can change
>a the value of a textbox when it gains the focus" ?
>
>> or a choosen word coming from a first textbox in a first form with
>> some precisions (in some other textbox) about the position in the 2d
>> form to place in multiple fields of the 2nd form.

>Argh, I'm lost..
>What do you mean?
>
>(Damn.. I've to study eglish..)

Don't feel bad. The fault is with the original poster.