Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > How to create my own confirm dialog!

How to create my own confirm dialog!

Hans

Basically what I would like to do is my own confirm dialog so I can choose
the text on the buttons etc. My code looks something like this today

if (confirm("Do you want to save?"))
//do some saving
else
//do something else

I guess I will have to open a new window with window.open() but how do I set
it up so it will wait for a return value (i.e when the user clicks on the
Yes or No button)?

Regards
/Hans