Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Automatically check email script, Help Please.

Automatically check email script, Help Please.

Bubu

Automatically check email script
Suppose i have three email account, and none of them support pop3.
Every day, to check email, i do the following procedures..

1)
i go to the address www.myemailprovider_1.com
i type my_userid_1 in the "LOGIN" textfield
i type my_password_1 in the "PASSWORD" textfield
Then i push a button, and i check my email n1

2)
i go to the address www.myemailprovider_2.com
i type my_userid_2 in the "LOGIN" textfield
i type my_password_2 in the "PASSWORD" textfield
Then i push a button, and i check my email n2

3)
i go to the address www.myemailprovider_3.com
i type my_userid_3 in the "LOGIN" textfield
i type my_password_3 in the "PASSWORD" textfield
Then i push a button, and i check my email n3

I would like to have in my hardisk a webpage that automatically check email

like this, with three rows

first row (email n1 )
Textfield "Username_1" Textfield"Password_1" "Check_Mail_1_Button"

second row (email n2 )
Textfield "Username_2" Textfield"Password_2" "Check_Mail_2_Button"

Third row (email n3 )
Textfield "Username_3" Textfield"Password_3" "Check_Mail_3_Button"

(the script has to do the following procedure for me,
for each of my three email address

go to the address www.myemailprovider_1.com
type my_userid_1 in the "LOGIN" textfield
type my_password_1 in the "PASSWORD" textfield
Then push the button for me,
and then i will be able to check my email n1

Any Help ?

Thanks.

Robert.
Italy.