Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > resizing to the inner window in IE

resizing to the inner window in IE

jon

I need to set the inner size of a window to 760 * 460.
Easily done in NN on Windows, and on the mac using
window.innerheight(width).
For IE on Windows, I need document.body.clientHeight ... but that
seems to include chrome, scroll bars, etc.
I'm sure that there's an easily done function to calculate that and
get the inner size where I need it to be using resizeTo, or offset...
but I can't quite get my brain around it.

Thanks for any input