Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > newbie question on multiple submits in page

newbie question on multiple submits in page

jpf

Currently I have the submit function definition in the header and multiple
rows where the submit function is called. It only works if there is one row,
I'd like to change the function so that it works with multiple rows but I'm
not sure how to do this. Can anyone help please?

This is generated by a perl script so you'll see some perl variables in
there and also some style sheet stuff which generates the submit text and
should not be relevant. I believe that I need to change the form name for
each row and pass that into the function. I don't know enough about
javascript to do this though

Thanks

Here's the header data:

<script language="JavaScript">
<!--
function submitform() {
document.myform.submit();
}
-->
</script>

Here's what's currently in each row:

<form style="margin-bottom:0;" method="POST" name="myform"
action="find.exe">
<input type="hidden" name="datafile" value="$datafile">
<input type="hidden" name="strt" value="$mark">
<input type="hidden" name="pgln" value="$pgln">
onmouseover="lite(this)" onmouseout="lite(this)"
onfocus="this.blur()">View</a>
</form>

Multiple Submits in HTML Forms - Cherrypy Maurice LING Python 2 03-18-2008 09:25 AM
User Controls with Form fields & Multiple Submits =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBNYWdoZW4=?= ASP .Net 1 05-07-2006 07:26 PM
Page Submits twice Umesh HTML 3 02-24-2006 08:10 PM
Form with multiple submits, but pressing enter focuses on the wrong button Matthew Sims Javascript 0 03-04-2004 06:10 PM
multiple form submits happening on window close Kuntal Joisher Javascript 0 09-06-2003 03:05 AM

Advertisments