Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Graphs using Javascript

Graphs using Javascript

Bush will disarm all workers next

I'm developing a JSP page with JavaScript that uses a package called
Graph.js (http://www.codeproject.com/jscript/dhtml_graph.asp). The
author of Graph.js suggests creating a table tag (<table>) with a td
tag having an attribute id="here" so that a graph produced by Graph.js
can be embedded in the page. I'm noticing that the graph appears ok.
However, other items in table tags are over-written. In other words,
the browser first displays the table contents and then over-writes the
graph on them. Is there some way to show the tables and graphs
together?

Thanks
Dakshin

Evertjan.

Bush will disarm all workers next wrote on 20 apr 2004 in
comp.lang.javascript:

> I'm developing a JSP page with JavaScript that uses a package called
> Graph.js (http://www.codeproject.com/jscript/dhtml_graph.asp). The
> author of Graph.js suggests creating a table tag (<table>) with a td
> tag having an attribute id="here" so that a graph produced by Graph.js
> can be embedded in the page. I'm noticing that the graph appears ok.
> However, other items in table tags are over-written. In other words,
> the browser first displays the table contents and then over-writes the
> graph on them. Is there some way to show the tables and graphs
> together?

Can you show us in an URL ?

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

"Evertjan." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<Xns94D258DA2F5Ceejj99@194.109.133.29>...
> Bush will disarm all workers next wrote on 20 apr 2004 in
> comp.lang.javascript:
>
> > I'm developing a JSP page with JavaScript that uses a package called
> > Graph.js (http://www.codeproject.com/jscript/dhtml_graph.asp). The
> > author of Graph.js suggests creating a table tag (<table>) with a td
> > tag having an attribute id="here" so that a graph produced by Graph.js
> > can be embedded in the page. I'm noticing that the graph appears ok.
> > However, other items in table tags are over-written. In other words,
> > the browser first displays the table contents and then over-writes the
> > graph on them. Is there some way to show the tables and graphs
> > together?
> >

> Can you show us in an URL ?

Sorry, I don't have a URL for public display. I can post/send the
source if you would like.

Dakshin