Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > WebForms cached in Temporary Internet Files?

WebForms cached in Temporary Internet Files?

=?Utf-8?B?RG9uYWxk?=

How do I prevent I WebForm from being cached in the "Temporary Internet
Files" folder on the client computer?

The web form is displayed in a popup modal dialog (window.showModalDialog).
If the client closes the popup modal window and re-displays the web form
again, I want the page to be retreived from the server instead of the
temporary internet files folder.

Here's what I've tried (and it didn't work of course):

1. I tried adding buffer="false" on the web form: <%@ Page language="c#"
Codebehind="LockInfo.aspx.cs" AutoEventWireup="false"
Inherits="LienReleasePortal2.LockInfo" buffer="False"%>. That didn't work.

2. On the IIS server, I set the "Enable Content Expiration" properties of
the web form to "Expire Immediately". That didn't work.

Any thoughts?

Donald.

=?Utf-8?B?c3Jpbmk=?=

just a thought
try using <META HTTP-EQUIV="CACHE-CONTROL" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">
HTH
srini