Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Freelance Programmer Wanted

Freelance Programmer Wanted

Coach DG

Hello, I own and run www.leannesslifestyle.com, a very interactive,
dynamic website for men and women wanting weight control and better
health.

There are becoming more and more times when I need javascript to be
available for a particular function to continue to make the site even
more dynamic.

What I'm looking for is a company (a person) I can email and/or call
and ask to create, or help create, or ask questions of a particular
java-script I'm wanting to perform a particular function. Most times
it involves:

a popup

hiding buttons unless

showing buttons only if

etc.

In order to create even better personalization I need to be able to
call on a company/person and have good, fast turn around. As always, I
also need the service to be reasonably priced.

You can call me at 815-973-0142 or email be at

I look forward to speaking with someone about doing some business.

Sincerely,

David Greenwalt CSCS