Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Invisible

Invisible

Jrgen Magg

Hello!

I have a drop down menu. When I select the first option there should appear
a certain text, when I select the second option there should appear an other
text.
Everything should happen without an update of the site.

I know that I will do this with the OnChange-event in the drop down menu.
But how can I let a text appear?

Yours Jrgen

Dennis Biletsky

"Jrgen Magg" <(E-Mail Removed)> / :
news:40758644$0$17566$(E-Mail Removed) y.telekom.at...
> Hello!
>
> I have a drop down menu. When I select the first option there should

appear
> a certain text, when I select the second option there should appear an

other
> text.
> Everything should happen without an update of the site.
>
> I know that I will do this with the OnChange-event in the drop down menu.
> But how can I let a text appear?
>
> Yours Jrgen

You should use onMouseOver and onMouseOut.
You write your dropdown menu as <div> .... </div> with property
visibility="hidden" and then, when event onmouseover occur you should give
visibility="visible" and otherwise, when onmouseout event occur, so,
visibikity="hidden".