Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Independant IE Window

Independant IE Window

AJS

I have a page that pop opens another window, and then closes the
oringinal window.

It is used to start a web application in a specific sized window.

The problem is that when I go to open another html document from a
link IE uses my popup window instead of starting a new one.

So, is there a way to tell IE (in javascript) to open my popup so that
it will not be used by any other process.

Thanks
AJS