Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > IFrame Edit mode and selected text attributes

IFrame Edit mode and selected text attributes

Foehammer

Hello,
I'm creating a very simple WYSIWYG HTML editor. I need a way to
declare that the IFrame should be editable without resorting to a
function that is run when the page loads. Any ideas? I'm using IE
only.
I also need a good way to determine whether the currently selected
text is bold, italic, etc. How do I pull this off?

Thanks,
Will