Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > VLINK Image?

VLINK Image?

Knute Johnson

Is there any way to use images in a link and display a different image
when the link has been visited?

Can it be done with ActiveX?

Thanks,

--

Knute Johnson
email s/nospam/knute/

Knute Johnson wrote:

> Is there any way to use images in a link and display a different image
> when the link has been visited?
>
> Can it be done with ActiveX?
>
> Thanks,

Why are you asking if something can be done in ActiveX when this is a
javascript newsgroup?

Knute Johnson

> Knute Johnson wrote:
>
>> Is there any way to use images in a link and display a different image
>> when the link has been visited?
>>
>> Can it be done with ActiveX?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>

> Why are you asking if something can be done in ActiveX when this is a
> javascript newsgroup?

If you don't have any interest in my original question, please don't
feel any responsibility to the second half of the question.

--

Knute Johnson
email s/nospam/knute/