Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > what's happens with SetTimeout

what's happens with SetTimeout

Stefano

Hi all,

i use Mozilla 1.4 on XP, i use local chrome file. So i think that when
Mozilla startup loads my chrome file and associate JS files.
Inside a file i have setTimeout and it seems that Mozilla "recording"
this statement until i close my chrome file.
For "recording" i mean that Mozilla makes internal execution with by
registers, stack also if real execution doesn't require the statement
setTimeout!! This internal execution causes side effetcts!

Is it all true?

I hope you understand what i am saying but this behauviour is not
simply!!!

Thanks

Stefano

What happens when type conversion between signed and unsigned happens? NM C++ 6 09-20-2006 05:39 PM
javascript setTimeout does not work =?Utf-8?B?RQ==?= ASP .Net 4 05-02-2006 08:21 PM
setTimeout JR HTML 3 04-15-2004 12:07 PM
settimeout j van c HTML 5 12-07-2003 09:08 AM
Smart navigation and js setTimeout Andy Pickering ASP .Net 1 10-27-2003 10:51 AM

Advertisments