Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > 2 dyn. select-menus in 1 Form

2 dyn. select-menus in 1 Form

Alexander Ryck

Hi!

I want to build my navigation with dynamic select like
on http://www.innoline-systemtechnik.de/dynselect1.html.
The problem is, that i need two of them in one <form>-tag.

I tried many ways, but unfortunality i'm a newbie in javascripting,
so didn't had success with this yet..

Could anyone help me and tell me what to do/change please?

I would be eternally grateful!

Best regards,
Alexander Ryck

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand me.

Greg Griffiths

can you post what you currently have or a url ?

Greg Griffiths wrote:
> can you post what you currently have or a url ?

Yes, of course! Here is what I tried until now in a shorter version :

http://www.light4ever.de/dynselect.php

> Alexander Ryck wrote:
>

>>Hi!
>>
>>I want to build my navigation with dynamic select like
>>on http://www.innoline-systemtechnik.de/dynselect1.html.
>>The problem is, that i need two of them in one <form>-tag.
>>
>>I tried many ways, but unfortunality i'm a newbie in javascripting,
>>so didn't had success with this yet..
>>
>>Could anyone help me and tell me what to do/change please?
>>
>>I would be eternally grateful!
>>
>>Best regards,
>>Alexander Ryck
>>
>>P.S.: Sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand me.

Alexander Ryck

I solved the problem!

Thanks to everyone who was thinking about!

Greets
Alexander Ryck