Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > page linking trouble

page linking trouble

shane turner

How can I use Javascript to look at variables passed from another page
using the GET method( a website address) and load that website?

Michael Winter

On 5 Mar 2004 07:56:49 -0800, shane turner <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> How can I use Javascript to look at variables passed from another page
> using the GET method( a website address) and load that website?

window.location.search will return that portion of the URL. The question
mark (?) will be included at the beginning of the string.

Assigning a string that contains a URL to window.location will navigate to
that address.

Mike

--
Michael Winter