Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > changing text color

changing text color

Apu Nahasapeenapetulan

Hi:

Kinda new to all this and am looking for a script that will do the
following:

I have a table. In one cell I have an image and in an adjacent cell some
text. I'd like to be able to mouse over the image in the one cell and cause
it to change the color of text in the other cell.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Abe