Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Can't get FrameSets to Display Scroll Bars

Can't get FrameSets to Display Scroll Bars

JCO

I have a frameset website that does not display correctly because of the way
the frame is split. I want the site to be adjustable by the user.

I set the frames to display scroll bars, but it is not doing that.
Can someone tell me what might be missing in the code (that is somehow not
getting inserted).

Thanks